Blog

home ev charging pile

What To Consider When Choosing EV Charging Pile For Home Use?

Home EV charging piles, as a vital infrastructure for electric vehicles (EVs), have become increasingly essential with the rising popularity of EVs. With the surge in popularity of electric vehicles (EVs), the need for convenient and efficient charging solutions has become increasingly evident. Among the various options available, installing an EV charging pile at home …

What To Consider When Choosing EV Charging Pile For Home Use? Read More »

Precautions for Using EV Charging Piles in Various Weather Conditions

Precautions for Using EV Charging Piles in Various Weather Conditions

As electric vehicles (EVs) become more commonplace, knowing how to safely use EV charging piles in different weather conditions can not only ensure the longevity of the vehicle’s battery but also ensure the safety of the charging process itself. This guide provides basic tips and considerations for using electric vehicle chargers in rainy and hot …

Precautions for Using EV Charging Piles in Various Weather Conditions Read More »

heat dissipation methods of electric vehicle charging pile

What Are the Common Heat Dissipation Methods of EV Charging Pile?

Compared to other power sources, EV charging piles (also known as EV charging stations or EV charging points) generate significantly more heat, making the thermal design of these systems extremely stringent.  The power range of DC EV chargers typically falls within 30KW, 60KW, and 120KW, with efficiency generally around 95%. Consequently, the remaining 5% is …

What Are the Common Heat Dissipation Methods of EV Charging Pile? Read More »

EV Charging Piles

What are the Causes of Electrical Loss in EV Charging Piles?

This article will give you a detailed understanding of the reasons why EV charging piles produce power loss, and will also explain in detail the specific factors that cause losses during operation of charging piles. Introduction EV charging piles electrical loss refers to the phenomenon where the amount of electricity consumed by the EV charging …

What are the Causes of Electrical Loss in EV Charging Piles? Read More »

22kw ev charging station

7 Kw, 11 Kw, and 22Kw EV Charging Stations: Comprehensive Guide

Let us have a comprehensive understanding of 22Kw EV charging stations, 7kw EV charging stations, 11kw EV charging stations, in this article. What do 7kw, 11kw, 22kw EV charging stations mean? The power of the charging pile actually represents the charging time of the charging pile under optimal conditions. Charging time (T) can be approximated …

7 Kw, 11 Kw, and 22Kw EV Charging Stations: Comprehensive Guide Read More »

charging pile manufacturer

Summary Of The Top 10 China EV Charging Pile Manufacturer In 2023

This article will introduce the top ten charging pile manufacturers in China to help you better choose EV charging pile. TELD – Charging pile manufacturer TELD New Energy Co., Ltd. is a prominent player in the domestic new energy vehicle charging industry, serving as both a manufacturer of charging equipment and an operator of charging …

Summary Of The Top 10 China EV Charging Pile Manufacturer In 2023 Read More »

1 Phase EV Charger and 3 Phase EV Charger

3 Phase EV Charger VS 1 Phase EV Charger

The growing adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) has sparked increased interest in charging infrastructure, with consumers faced with the decision of choosing between a 3 Phase EV Charger and a Single Phase EV Charger. In this article, we will explore the distinctions between these two charging systems, examining their power capabilities, charging efficiencies, installation requirements, …

3 Phase EV Charger VS 1 Phase EV Charger Read More »

ev charging pile

Why EV Charging Pile For Home Become More And More Popular?

This article will introduce the growth of electric vehicles and the advantages of EV Charging Pile to explain the increasing popularity of EV charging pile for home. The growth trend of EVs has increased the demand for EV charging piles The surge in the growth of electric vehicles (EVs) is undeniably impacting the demand for …

Why EV Charging Pile For Home Become More And More Popular? Read More »

Contact Us Today For A Free Quote

Send Us a Message

We are a leader in endpoint protection solutions by industry analysts, indep endet testing organi- zations and security.